Calendar

Thursday, June 18, 2009

NEW BLOGSKIN!

From this...


Awful, gaudy piece of shi*.

To this...


Unoriginal, taken from http://www.ourblogtemplates.com/

To THIS!


ULTIMATE RED AND GOLD BLOG!

Gold signifies GOLDWITHHONORS, duh. And red signifies blood. DMNCHOIR is one big family and I guess blood is thicker than water? Okay I'm talking rubbish.

Anyway, I really love the new design! It's so... undescribable!

Spent the entire afternoon+evening doing this up, with Hweesze as my consultant (hahaha) and Brenda for the header pic, which is also this year's choir tee front image, btw. Thanks Hweesze and Brenda!

I know you love this blogskin too!

I shall go reward myself with a nice cuppa now~

Paul MJ.

0 comments:

Code base:  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP